Best Of Nepal (Motorbike Road Trip to Mustang)
Royal Enfield Bike Road Trip to Mustang Valley-Himalayan Forbidden Kingdom of Nepal. It is one of the Best Motor Biking experiences and a great opportunity for advanced riders. Those searching for an ultimate adventure in the Himalayas can get the most out of this tour in Nepal. Mustang Motorbiking tours offer choices for nature lovers and exotic Adventure rides.
On this tour, we will enjoy riding with Himalayan views, rock valleys. This Adventure further let us experience different types of ethnic groups. We will also take part in their lifestyle, culture, and traditions. You will also learn about Architectural heritages and values. This culture has survived a thousand years of isolation.
Best Time: March-April-August-October-November
Country & State: NEPAL
Best Time: March-April-August-October-November
Number of Days: 12 Nights / 13 Days
Number of Riding Days: 10 Days
Accommodation: Best available Guest house/Lodges & 3 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara only
Riding Level Required: Intermediate (Must be a Motorbike Fits)
Terrain: 50% Tarmac & 50% Gravel
Tour Type: Adventurous
Duration of Ride: Between 5 & 7 Hours a day on Average
Distance Covered on Motorcycle: 1500 KMS / 935 Miles
Temperature: During nights & early mornings 8º C to 12º C & in day time 18º C to 30º C
WHAT TO BRING ON RIDE
Find below the detailed list of items that are required in the Tour for the safety & comfort level. We do not provide any of these, so we highly suggest to our all Riders to bring all of the required items mentioned below:
- DRIVING LICENSE (Rider): Full and valid for 500cc motorcycle
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Must cover riding 500 cc motorcycles
- Sunscreen/sun block UV 30/40
- Lip balm
- Insect repellent
- Fleece/under jacket
- Kidney belt
- Warm cloths
- Strong pair of Jens pant
- Sun Hat / Cap
- Ear Plugs
- Your regular medicine (if any)
- Crash Helmet
- Riding Jacket, with Built-in Armour and removable inner lining
- Riding Trousers, with Built-in Armour
- Knee and Elbow Armour
- Protective Gloves, warm for the Himalayas.
- Ankle High Leather or Riding Boots
- Rain Gear
- Sunglasses or Goggles
- Hydration Pack
Upon arrival at International airport in Kathmandu, Meet, assist and transfer to the hotel. At the hotel lobby there will be a short briefing about the tour whilst the guest are having welcome drinks. Later the guest can retire to the allocated rooms for much deserved shower and rest. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After an early breakfast in the hotel, we will go for a city tour of the Heritage monument. You will visit Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest Buddhist stupa of Asia). Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest holy temple of Hindus dedicated to Lord Shiva). In the evening, we will do the bike introduction followed by a briefing on the tour. Overnight in Kathmandu.
This morning, we start our motorcycle ride to Chitwan. We will ride a total distance of 185 km through the Tribhuvan Highway. The drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan takes you through scenic roads. The wilderness of nature and its beauty will mesmerize you throughout your drive. After reaching Chitwan, the rest of the day is for you to relax or do some jungle activities. Overnight in Chitwan.
We encourage people to rise early to see a once in a lifetime sunrise before breakfast. We follow the East Rapti River west towards Chitwan National Park. Check in to our hotel at Palpa where we can observe century old and historic temples, old palaces and have lunch. Overnight in Tansen.
The most challenging asphalt section of the ride is finally here. Today the ride hits Siddhartha Highway, which defamed for its extreme serpentine feature. Careful riding is essential. As we approach closer to Pokhara, the Himalayan peaks give us a smile. You will encounter Annapurna and a unique fishtail come into the loop of your eyes. Overnight in Pokhara.
We ask people to pack, taking only what is necessary until we return. Starting out on the tarmac we will get the opportunity to walk on one of Nepal’s famous suspension bridges. There is a continuous change in the topography with every twist and turn. Finally, we will make it to Kalopani. Overnight in Kalopani.
Today we will ride to the highest elevation destination of this tour “Muktinath”. You might be short of breath walking around the village exploring. It is unlikely you will suffer from altitude sickness. Muktinath is part of the Annapurna Circuit, and you’ll encounter many trekkers. Overnight in Muktinath.
Heading back down, we’ll stop in Kagbeni for a short visit to the local monastery. Here many Yogi’s come to isolate themselves in the caves. This village provides the best place to practice their meditation and rituals. We’ll then continue on to Tatopani to soak in the hot springs. “Tato” meaning ‘hot’ and “Pani” meaning ‘water’, it’s obvious to see how this town name came from. Overnight in Tatopani.
Although, you have ridden this road a couple of days earlier. You’re going to see the gorges from a different perspective. It’ll give you a chance to soak up what you might have missed the first time. A short stop to take that Pulitzer prize-winning photo. Overnight in Pokhara.
Early morning drive to Sarangkot Sunrise & Mountain View Point. Drive back and have breakfast. After Breakfast, sightseeing of Davis falls, old Market Places, and Tibetan Refugee camp. Evening enjoys boating in Phewa Lake and visits Tal Barahi Temple. It is situated in the middle of Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
We head east alongside the Trishuli River as it detours from the highway all the way to Nuwakot. You’ll have the chance to visit the Nuwakot Palace once we arrive at our very special accommodation. We take a short walk to see the 7 stories of the ancient fort palace. Overnight in Nuwakot.
After breakfast, we enjoy our final day of riding via Shivpuri National park. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Breakfast in the morning and free until departure. CHECK OUT Time: 12:00 Drive to airport for Final departure.
- In our Fixed departure we take maximum 8 Riders only
- 1st May'2022 to 13th May'2022
- US $ 4000 Per Rider
- US $ 3100 Pillion
- US $ 550 Single Room Supplement
Above dates don't suit you or want to book same itinerary as private tour for you & your friends or want to customised the Trip for you & your own group of Friends. Just Plan Your Tour with us because We are Tailor made expert & our professional Team always dedicated to design your Motorbike Holiday especially for you as per your requirement in terms of Date, Duration & Budget with Prompt reply. Just submit the form to get best deal.PLAN YOUR TOUR
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- 12 Nights Hotel/Guest House accommodations on Twin / Double Sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner throughout the tour, except in Kathmandu where accommodation with breakfast basis only.
- All Ground Transfers from your arrival at Airport in India to till departure from India, sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned Vehicle on non-riding days.
- Royal Enfield Motorcycle on all riding days.
- Fuel (Gasoline) for Motorcycle.
- Experienced English speaking Motorcycle Road Captain for whole trip on his own Royal Enfield Motorcycle including his accommodation & food.
- Necessary ACAP Permit and TIMS
- Experienced Royal Enfield mechanic with all necessary spare parts for bikes including his accommodation & food.
- Spares parts change in Motorcycle during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
- First-Aid Medical kit.
- Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Tea, Coffee Etc.
- Back-up Vehicle (Support Car/Van) for your Luggage & Pillion Rider.
- One Time Monument / Monastery / Temple Entrances.
- The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
- Inner Line Permits (Restricted Area & Wild Life Area Permits).
- All required Video / Camera fees.
- Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave.
- All Currently Applicable Taxes.
International Flights, Lunch, personal medical insurance (compulsory), Bike damage, extra drinks, visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc & anything which is not mentioned in included section.